Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Accident Nightmare!

I know I AM DROP DEAD SEXY!
This is the bruise on my arm where the jeep smashed it. I thought that this arm was definatly going to be broke but thankfully it was not, I would really be put back from starting hair longer than I am already going to be.


Shawn's cut on his head. I just remember him laying by me and he had blood all over his face, it scared me to death!

These are battle wounds behind my ear. Shawn says that this is one of the ways that you can tell if someone has had head trama.





























First I just want to tell everyone thank you so much for all of your love and support! I don' t know how we would make it though things like this without the support system that we have! We are so blessed to have such great families! You all are the best and we love you very much!
I am so thankful that my little angels was not hurt! That is something I just don't know that I would be able to deal with! I can handle me being like this but my little girls would be awhole different story! Thank you Shawn for always being by my side and supporting me even when you are in a world of hurt also! I love my family! Thank all of you again so much! I love all of you!

2 comments:

bonnie said...

I am SO glad you guys are going to be ok, We will keep praying for you and hoping that you will get better soon. WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

Unknown said...

I am soooo sorry that you are in such rough shape and so much pain! I hope that you start to feel better soon. You look really scary. We love you and are praying for you.