Wednesday, November 5, 2008





I had to post new pictures so that you can see that I am starting to look better. The swelling is going down alot. I also have to write about the beauty of thin walls in the hospital! I have an amazing neighbor! It is an old man who his wife must jump his bones all the time because it is 3 in the morning and he is over yelling at erma to get off him! At least he is saying please now! Earlier he was yelling at the nurses and swearing at them. Mom is here with me tonight and at least it is giving us something to chuckle about. We are about ready to yell "Erma leave the poor boy alone he just had surgery, give him a break!"

2 comments:

bonnie said...

Erma he's not a MACHINE....I am glad that you are feeling better.

Unknown said...

Keep us posted on how you are doing, I'm glad the swelling is starting to go down, that is a good sign of improvement. I'm very glad that you have some good entertainment to give you something to laugh about. Go Erma, GO!