Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pictures from Plastic Surgery Dr











So Plastic Surgery sounds nice and there is parts of my body that definatly need it but this is not the type that I was looking for! I am so thankful that I got this Dr. He is so amazing! He not only is an amazing surgeon but he his an awesome person and you can tell he definatly cares about his patients and there well being! I am starting to feel alittle better each day. I got to come home from the hospital yesterday and that was nice. I have to say thank you to Mom and Dad and Shawn. I love them all so much and they are such a big help to me! Mom and Shawn especially have just been right there the whole time when I even lift a leg they are jumping up to make sure that I am okay! I am so lucky to have so many people that care so much for me! Thank you to everyone that has helped and called and said prayers in our behalf! We love you all so much and we are so thankful to be ALIVE!

5 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh my gosh that looks SO painful, we are So glad you are alive too. I'm glad you have found a great surgeon.

bonnie said...

looks like the swelling has gone dowm quite a bit. yea!!!

Unknown said...

Wow! That is one heck of a cut on your head, sounds like you here really lucky to get such a great surgeon.I'm glad that you are feel a little better. We love you!

Sunny said...

Larooch these pict are crazy- I think that you should tell people that you fought in the WEC cage fighting championship & that they should "see the other guy!" it sounds much cooler than a car accident! I'm glad that you are doing better! I don't know what I'd do without you ya josh carter!

karisadarling said...

Calie, holy crap that looks awful! I am so glad you are ok.

I am so glad you have a blog, I am going to check it out all the time.

You can check out my blog at

www.scottandkarisa.com

but we are pretty boring so we dont update it all that much.