Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dairy Farm Fieldtrip


Crew got to go to the Dairy Farm for a fieldtrip. I was able to go with him & it was a ton of fun! I can't believe all the work that farmers do! holy moly! Crew & I have only seen them milk cows on tv so it was very interesting to watch how it works in real life. we had no idea all the things that milk is used for we even learned that your tv has a bit of milk in the metal and also the clarity! this is Crews little friend Jezzi they have good times together. Crew even got to feed a baby cow with a bottle! he loved that. behind us is where they hook the cows up to milk them. . . I totally know how they feel!








1 comment:

Unknown said...

How adorable you two are! Crew is looking so grown up, it looks like you had a very fun trip. Tell Crew I am jealous that he got to feed that cute little calf.